Main Skillset: Docker, Unix, Linux, Jboss, VMware, RedHat Linux, Rancher System Admin, API
- Proven work experience as a Linux System Administrator, supporting modern operating systems and server platforms.
- Detailed knowledge of Rancher/Unix setup, deployment, and maintenance.
- Experience with physical and virtual server environments, such as x86 and VMware.
- Detailed understanding of middleware components such as JBOSS, Websphere, Queue Management, etc.
- Understanding of network and security requirements and tools for load balancing, firewall, password protection, access, etc.
- Experience with automation (Ansible/Puppet) and RESTful API solutions.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate with and work collaboratively with technical teams as well as leadership and business unit management when required.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Must exhibit strong customer service relationship abilities.
- Must possess critical thinking skills, using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses and can seek alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems.
Knowledge of ITSM and ITIL Foundation including incident management, system support, policy and procedure development, and problem management processes