We are looking for a Golang Developer who will be responsible for the server side of company's web applications. You will work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
You should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs. Therefore you have to possess excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones.
- 5+ years of experience in software development or DevOps
- Professional software development experience with Go language
- Experience with Agile development and DevOps working models
- Demonstrated experience designing and creating new software solutions (apps, services, open-source tools)
- DevOps tools experience, such as Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Jenkins CI/CD, Ansible
- Experience with SDLC (Design, Development, Testing, Debugging and Bug fixing)
- Experience working in a network engineering organization or developing software tools to interact with network devices / operating systems
- Experience with network operating systems such as Cisco IOS XE, IOS XR, NX-OS, Arista eOS, OCP SONiC
- Network programmability experience, including Model-driven Programmability: YANG models, NETCONF, RESTCONF, gRPC, gNMI; Python network automation: Netmiko, NAPALM, ncclient, PyATS, Nornir; Software-defined Networking; Zero-touch Provisioning; On-box Containerized App Hosting
- Network engineering background, with a working knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS, etc.)
- Professional software development experience with Python